Google Maps Find Altitude or Measure above Sea Level
A method of determining altitude (height) when a point is clicked on a map.
How To Use
- Click on the map on a location where you wish to find the altitude
- The altitude will be displayed in the message box below the map and when you hover over the marker
- You can click to place more than one marker and return to hover over each in order to find out the altitude again
- Click the [Clear Map] button in order to remove all markers and start again
- Use the search option to find a place
You can also access a CSV list of latitude, longitude, altitude in meters and altitude in feet for every marker you place on the map.