New City of Toronto Zoning By-law in Effect
August 2, 2013 — The City of Toronto has enacted a new zoning by-law.
Details (including Searchable Online Map)
Click here to access the above information at the City’s zoning by-law website.
The City of Toronto’s zoning by-law website provides complete details of the new zoning by-law, including:
•An interactive map, searchable by address
•Zoning by-law text
•Information regarding transition provisions
•City Staff presentations, explaining details of the new zoning by-law.
Zoning Bylaw No. 569-2013
- Properties to be removed from Bylaw No. 569-2013 (see Planning and Growth Management Committee agenda for report)
- City Council enacted Zoning Bylaw No. 569-2013 at its meeting on May 9, 2013. To print, you can open the PDF’s and print any page, or save the PDF to an USB stick and photocopy it at any of the commercial copy shops.
- The interactive maps and text are available
- Bill 643 is before the May 7 & 8, 2013 City Council meeting
- Zoning Bylaw approved at the April 3-4, 2013 City Council meeting
- Minutes of the Planning and Growth Management Committee meeting held on March 6, 2013