GST/HST New Residential Rental Property Rebate and YOU as an Investor.
visit me on facebook fan page & LIKE this page,Thanks
Is this guidelines for you?, what is in your best interest? call us..
This guide provides information for landlords of new residential rental properties on the new residential rental property (NRRP) rebate. It also provides information on how to complete Form GST524, GST/HST New Residential Rental Property Rebate Application, and Form GST525, Supplement to the New Residential Rental Property Rebate Application – Co-op and Multiple Units.
This guide is for landlords who, for residential rental purposes:
• purchased newly constructed or substantially renovated housing from a builder;
• constructed, or hired someone else to build, housing or an addition to housing;
• substantially renovated, or hired someone else to substantially renovate, housing;
• converted a non residential property into housing; or
• made an exempt lease or sublease of land to another person.
This guide is not for you if, for example, you:
• purchased a residential rental property and GST/HST was not payable on the purchase (for example, the purchase of an apartment building that is already occupied by tenants);
• are a builder of housing, or an addition to multiple unit housing and you are not considered to have made a taxable self supply; or
• are an individual who purchased or constructed a new house or substantially renovated your existing house for use as your or your relation’s primary place of residence. In this case, see Guide RC4028, GST/HST New Housing Rebate.