Home Buyers’ Plan
Delivered by: Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
The Canada Revenue Agency considers the following persons first-time home buyers:
- persons, including former homeowners, who have not owned a home they occupied as a principal place of residence at any time during the four-year period before the date of withdrawal of funds
- disabled persons acquiring a more accessible home
- persons acquiring a more accessible home for a disabled person related to them by blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption
- persons providing funds to a disabled person related to them by blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption, to build or purchase a more accessible home
- other criteria may apply
Dates and Deadlines
- Participants must begin repayment two years after withdrawing the funds.
- Amounts withdrawn under the Plan must be repaid over a period of no more than 15 years.
- Contact the Canada Revenue Agency.
(The comments contained on this site are for information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice.)
If you have any questions/suggestion or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact me for buying or selling and also I will be happy to assist you negotiating your investment needs.
You can find the Residentail ,multiplexes/investment listings on webs sites as under
Sales Representative- REALTOR®,
RE/MAX Dynasty Realty Inc. Brokerage*
C: 647. 267. 6338 (Direct-Leave message or text)
P: 416.335.4335 | 905.471-0002 (page me-Have me)
E: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
W: www.vijaygandhi.com , www.gtarealtyagent.com
Please call me TODAY for a No Obligation Buyer Consultation or Pre-Listing appointment!