HST: What you need to know
680News staff Apr 30, 2010 15:48:12 PM
The 13 per cent HST comes into effect on July 1, 2010 in Ontario.
However, any services people will be using as of July 1 will be subject to the new tax as of Saturday, May 1 — the start of the HST transition period.
- HST transition begins Saturday
- What is HST?
- What’s exempt?
- What’s taxable under the HST and what’s not?
- What’s taxable? Download a detailed fact sheet
- Will certain things cost more?
- Why are these changes happening now?
- Ontario renters to be shielded from rent hikes due to HST
- First Nations people protest at Queen’s Park over HST
If you have any questions/suggestion or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to assist you.
Sales Representative- REALTOR®,
RE/MAX Dynasty Realty Inc. Brokerage*
C: 647. 267. 6338 (Direct-Leave message or text)
P: 416.335.4335 | 905.471-0002 (page me-Have me)
E: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
W: www.vijaygandhi.com , www.gtarealtyagent.com
Please call me TODAY for a No Obligation Buyer Consultation or Pre-Listing appointment!
The referral of your friends & family is the greatest compliment you can give me. Thank you for your trust.
Please, forward my name, phone number & e-mail address to your friends, relatives, clients.. They will be appreciative for it, I promise.